We have over 60 years’ combined experience in consulting with organisations internationally, from small to large businesses in public, corporate and non-profit sectors. Recent examples of work completed include:
- Reviewing and updating Board Charter and Code of Conduct for a government client
- undertaking Fraud and Risk Management reviews for corporate clients
- developing a comprehensive Finance Capability Model for non-technical staff for a government client
- developing an Executive Reporting Dashboard for the Minister, Members and Senior Executive Team for a government authority
- establishing a Project Management Office for an APS client
- developing a facilitator certification framework for a corporate client
- advising and supporting organisation-wide change and leadership initiatives
- provide guidance on strategic planning and operational implementation
- developing cultural transformation plan for corporate and government clients.
Board Induction and Support
We supported a government client to induct their new incoming board through development of a Board Induction program including updating their Board Charter and Code of Conduct. This included helping them to understand government legislative requirements around their role as Board Members.
To further support the Board’s development we provide regular training and support in different areas including conducting effective meetings, board leadership skills and understanding financial reports.
Financial Capability Model
We worked with a government department to understand the relevant non-finance staff who require financial skills and capabilities to undertake their roles.
With the client, we identified five cohorts across the different levels in the department.
For each cohort we then identified the relevant financial capabilities that they need to undertake their roles.
These capabilities were mapped against current resources including training. Where gaps were identified we developed additional resources. The aim of this project was to provide the different cohorts with access to relevant financial resources to allow them to undertake their role confidently and competently.