This engaging, highly interactive three-day program addresses the critical skills you need, as a new manager or supervisor, to lead your teams professionally and get the best from your people.
Stop stressing about why your team isn’t performing as well as you know they could.
Stop guessing about what might or might not work, to grow your people. Come and learn what really works…
Learning outcomes include:
- know your role as a manager, including legislative frameworks
- learn how to lead with emotional intelligence
- understand your supervisory style
- apply problem solving, research and communication skills
- grow your time management and delegation skills
- learn how to give and receive feedback
- develop your coaching and mentoring skills.
WHY YOU SHOULD APPLY
This program is a must for you… if you are:
- an existing manager or supervisor looking to enhance your current skills
- a team member looking for leadership opportunities
- new to managing and leading others at work.
Dates: Our next program commences February 2020. Click here to be notified when dates are confirmed.
Investment: $ 1,950 (incl GST)
READY TO ENROL?
Click here to register online now!
Click here to download the registration form.
Call us on (02) 6944 8200 or email us today!
You will also complete a Team Management Profile questionnaire as part of your pre-work. Profiles are incorporated into the program to enhance your understanding of your individual approach to work.