- Do you sometimes get anxious when taking minutes during a meeting?
- Perhaps you wonder why they picked on you instead of someone else?
- Do you struggle to identify what’s important in all of the “chatter” and what you can safely ignore?
- Do you find yourself slipping behind when you try to record everything that’s said?
- Would you prefer to walk into a meeting feeling calm, collected and confident?
Join us for the fun, interactive workshop that has helped thousands of Australians become more confident and competent at taking notes in meetings – and transcribing those into professional minutes.
Learning Outcomes Include:
- understand the neuroscience behind your role as ‘secretary’ in a meeting
- learn how to prepare yourself mentally and emotionally to be at your peak
- explore the key steps to world-class preparation
- understand how to stay focused and alert during any meeting
- learn how to take effective notes in meetings
- practice transcribing your notes into professional minutes
- learn where you can get ongoing support.
Should You Apply?
This workshop is a must for you… if you want to improve your confidence in:
- preparing professionally for a meeting
- staying calm, focused and energised throughout a meeting
- taking fast, accurate and relevant notes
- identifying what to record and what to ignore
- transcribing your notes into professional minutes.
2020 Program Dates
Your investment ($895, incl GST) in your learning and development includes:
- a one-day, intensive and highly practical workshop
- a 12-week support campaign following the workshop, to embed your learning
- free access to an online community of professional minute takers.