Would you like to feel more confident when you read and have to explain your financial results?
This online workshop explains the stories that the numbers tell. The workshop helps you to translate government finance into easy-to-understand, plain English so you become more confident and can apply your learnings immediately back into the workplace.
In this program, you will:
- Gain an overview of the Australian Government’s Resource Management Framework and your duties under that Framework
- Understand the purpose of accounting and financial reports
- Understand common government finance and accounting terms
- Confidently interpret your financial reports
- Explain your variances
- Identify and investigate possible areas of concern
- Identify where to get additional information and support.
To further embed your learnings, following the completion of the workshop you will receive a one-on-one coaching session with Danette to go through your specific financial reports and address any additional questions or challenges you may have.
WHO SHOULD APPLY?
This program is a must if you are:
- Manage a budget and provide variance explanations for your financial reports
- An existing manager looking to boost on your current financial management skills
- New to managing a team and are wanting to build your financial management competency.
DATES AND TIMES
Tuesday, 8th and 15th September 2020 (9:30am to 12:00pm AEST)
Note: This virtual workshop will be hosted on Zoom.