Emotional Intelligence (EQ) has been described by leading scientists as the key to exceptional business performance. One study led by Dr. Travis Bradberry found that leaders with high EQ out-perform leaders with high IQ across 95% of organisational roles.
EQ helps you understand yourself better, so you can then begin to understand others more completely. This sharpens your communication, collaboration and leadership development capabilities – so you grow more leaders around you.
Learning Outcomes Include:
- Understand what emotional intelligence (EQ) is.
- Learn about the different elements of EQ.
- Learn how EQ impacts you at work.
- Learn how to develop EQ in your team members.
- Learn how to develop your EQ.
Should You Apply
This program is a must for you, if you:
- Are serious about improving your emotional intelligence.
- Want to become a more effective leader.
Your investment ($795 incl GST) in your learning and development includes:
- a one-day, intensive and practical workshop
- a 12-week support campaign following the workshop, to embed your learning.
Call us on (02) 6944 8200 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org today!
Our extensive experience and strong investment in our own learning means we can quickly create bespoke programs to meet a client’s specific needs. Start a conversation with us about how we can help your organisation adapt and thrive.