We’re seeing worldwide disruption on a level that most of us have never experienced before – and that brings with it both challenges and opportunities.
To help you stay focused, positive and to thrive during this disruption, we’ve developed a new series of free webinars:
COMMUNICATING EFFECTIVELY THROUGH DISRUPTION
During disruption our ability to communicate often decreases – yet this is when we most need to communicate more effectively.
In this webinar you will learn to:
- Recognise the causes of miscommunication
- Adopt language for positive impact
- Understand other’s perspectives
- Communicate effectively during uncertainty.
Tuesday 19 May 2020. 11:00am – 12:00pm (AEST). REGISTER NOW
BUILDING YOUR RESILIENCE AND RESOURCEFULNESS
During these disruptive times, we all need to be more resilient and resourceful.
In this webinar we will:
- Explore ‘resilience’ and ‘resourcefulness’ and why they are so important during challenging times
- Understand how our brain normally reacts during challenging times – and why
- Understand the brain science of how to focus your brain to be more calm and productive
- Simple tools and techniques to become more resilient and resourceful.
Thursday 28 May 2020. 2:00pm – 3:00pm (AEST). REGISTER NOW
We will be recording each of these webinars, so if you register but can’t make it onto the call, we will send you a link to the recording afterwards.
We are also looking to re-run each of these webinars (subject to demand) throughout May.
Please feel free to forward these to your family, colleagues and friends. We’d love to help as many people as we can through this difficult time.
And if we can do anything more to help you, your family or your team, please contact us.