- This event has passed.
16 July @ 9:00 am - 17 July @ 4:30 pm$1400.00
This two-day program addresses the critical skills you need as a leader to adapt and thrive through change.
Learn how to improve your adaptability quotient (AQ), which the Harvard Business Review describes as the ‘new competitive advantage’ including the skills needed to create high-performing teams that are able to adapt and grow during uncertain times. This highly interactive course will provide you with the necessary skills and tools to be able to effectively lead yourself and others through change.
- Understand adaptability quotient (AQ) and why it is becoming more important than EQ in the workplace
- Understand the skills you need to develop to build your AQ
- Deepen your ability to thrive during with change and uncertainty
- Develop ways to constantly re-skill and innovate to stay up-to-date during change
- Boost your mental agility and growth mindset to improve your decision-making
- Develop your skills to grow your team’s AQ
- Practical tools and techniques to confidently lead through change and uncertainty.