The Harvard Business Review described Adaptability Quotient (AQ) as the ‘new competitive advantage’.
In 2020, your ability to adapt as a leader is the single most important aspect of your leadership toolkit. In this intensive, hands-on workshop, we’ll explore the mindset and habits of leaders with high AQ, diving deeper into the critical leadership skills you need to adapt and thrive in a world of constant and shifting change.
Learning Outcomes Include:
- Understand adaptability quotient (AQ) and why it is becoming more important than EQ in the workplace
- Understand the skills you need to develop to build your AQ
- Deepen your ability to thrive during with change and uncertainty
- Explore ways to constantly adapt, re-skill and innovate during change
- Boost your mental agility and growth mindset to improve your decision-making
- Develop skills to grow your team’s adaptability.
Should You Apply?
This program is a must if you:
- are serious about becoming more adaptable as a leader
- need to lead your team more effectively during constant uncertainty
- want to ‘future-proof’ yourself as a leader.
Locations and Dates
Your investment ($895, incl GST) in your learning and development includes:
- a one-day, intensive and highly practical workshop
- a 12-week support campaign following the workshop, to embed your learning
- free access to an online community of adapting leaders.